Financial Aid & Scholarship Giving
Bishop McNamara High School makes a special appeal for giving to student financial aid giving. Did you know that last year 65% of Bishop McNamara students received financial aid and that the average amount awarded was approximately $4000?
Currently, however, the school’s financial aid program meets only 40% of a student’s demonstrated need. Financial aid giving often makes the difference about whether a student stays in school to fulfill his or her dream to earn a Bishop McNamara High School diploma. Therefore, make financial aid support a principal reason why you give this year!
A major priority for Bishop McNamara High School remains increasing scholarship support for exceptional and highly qualified students, particularly those who come from challenging socioeconomic backgrounds who embody the spirit and character of the Bishop McNamara community.
Our goal is to ensure that 10% of our student population will receive full need-based scholarships to attend Bishop McNamara. Bishop McNamara stands uniquely positioned to meet this urgent community need and to serve as a model for both Catholic and private schools across the country.
We invite all those who wish to join our efforts to give through one of the following scholarship programs:
- Brother David Andrews C.S.C Scholarship
- Byrne and Osborne Family Scholarship
- Unforgettable Spirit Randell Duncan Memorial Scholarship
- Herndon Family Art Scholarship
- Sister Sharon Kozuch Memorial Scholarship
- Michael J. Mammano Memorial Scholarship
- Project PRIDE Scholarships
- Aaron Gene (AG) Marshall '14 Memorial Scholarship
- Erin Ashley Mercer Scholarship
- The Keith L. Miller Scholarship
- Eugenia "Toni" Milner Memorial Scholarship
- The Couplin III '09/Carmichael '09 Scholarship
- Kevin E. O'Neil Scholarship
- The Anthony F. "Tony" Mammano '82 Scholarship
- Roscoe C. Perkins, Jr. Aeronautical Scholarship
- Stewart Family Legacy Scholarship
- Thomas D. Wyatt Memorial Scholarship
- The P’s & Q’s Scholarship
- The Walter C. Van der Waag & Maureen E. Van der Waag Scholarship