Bishop McNamara High School's family newsletter is a valuable resource for our Mustang community. The McNews is a live document, so entries are updated throughout the month as information changes. Please check back often to be sure you have the most recent updates about on-campus events.
In an effort to support our green initiative, these documents will not be printed and mailed. We ask our community to please view the McNews here on our website and resist the urge to print, unless absolutely necessary, including the calendar.
- What reopening stage will be in place when school opens?
- Will students have to wear masks?
- Will students still be required to complete the Magnus app questionnaire each morning?
- Must students be vaccinated to attend school?
- What steps will be taken if my child tests positive for COVID-19, or is exposed to someone who tests positive?
- What mitigation measures are being taken by the school to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- May students opt out of in-person learning?
- What should I do if my student is not feeling well?
RE-ENROLLMENT IS UNDERWAY
You may also order PE uniforms, dance and African dance uniforms, socks, and some additional uniform items, along with spirit wear, from the Mustang Shop & Bookstore. Visit their online store via the link on this page to shop. If you have questions or need more information call 301-735-8401, Ext. 114 or email MustangShop@bmhs.org.
Business Office Contacts
Campus Ministry Contacts
- Unofficial transcripts are viewable and printable from Maccess.
- College Counseling will be using Parchment and SCOIR to send all official transcripts to colleges and universities for the Class of 2022. The processing fee is $5 per transcript.
- Record requests for Bishop McNamara alumni should be submitted via Parchment. The processing fee is $5 per transcript.
Mustang Shop Contact
The Parents' Club Executive Board is looking for motivated and committed parents interested in helping to further the mission and vision of the school. Several positions must be filled, including 2nd vice president, treasurer, corresponding secretary, and two fundraising chairs. These positions require a minimum commitment of 50+ hours of volunteer time, including attending monthly Board meetings, general Parents' Club meetings, serving on committees and working at Parents' Club events. Please consider nominating a worthy candidate or nominate yourself for one of these two-year terms, which will run from 2022 to 2024. Please email any questions to ParentsClub@bmhs.org.