Important Enrichment Zone! Information
for Parents and Students
POLICIES & REGULATIONS
Students and families making use of this after-school service must follow these procedures:
The Enrichment Zone! will be open from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. to provide for an extended-day program for students who are waiting for transportation home. This service is provided by the school at the end of the normal school day and adult supervision will be provided.
- School rules and regulations, including the dress code, will be enforced by the adult(s) supervising the Enrichment Zone!.
- ALL Students remaining on campus, but are not participating in a supervised, afternoon activity, MUST sign into the Enrichment Zone! and designate the activity in which they will be participating during the afternoon. Use the Enrichment Zone! Page on the BMHS website to sign in. No one may leave the designated location(s) without the permission of the adult supervisor.
- All students are responsible for cleaning up their trash and for leaving the room where they spend the afternoon in the condition in which they found it.
- Parents must come into the school and report to the Andy Mona Center or other designated Enrichment Zone! Location to pick up their student and sign him/her out.
- Students will not be allowed to stand in the halls outside the Mona Center or wait in the rear parking lots for rides. Students who are in violation of this rule will first receive a Saturday detention, and a phone call will be made to the student’s parents. Subsequent violations may result in suspension and revocation of the student’s ability to remain on campus after 3:30 p.m.
- While there is no general cost for the the Enrichment Zone!, the program closes promptly at 6:00 p.m. and all students must be picked up by then. Students who are not picked up by 6:00 pm will be assessed a late fee of $3 per minute.
The right to attend the Enrichment Zone! may be revoked for students who do not comply with these policies or for those who continue to remain on campus after 6:00 p.m.