Moreau Fellowship Program
This fellowship is for BMHS alumni who have recently graduated from college and wish to explore a career in education. The Moreau Fellow works as a full-time employee at the school, and based upon their experience and interests, will help with some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Teaching or co-teaching one (1) course, under the guidance of a master teacher
- Substitute teaching
- Proctoring exams
- Moderating a club or activity
- Chaperoning retreats and field trips
One Moreau Fellow will be selected each school year.
- Graduate of Bishop McNamara High School
- Holds a bachelor’s degree
- Possesses strong organizational and communication skills
- Committed to the Holy Cross tradition of education (being family, building respect, educating hearts and minds, and bringing hope)
Complete an Application for Employment.