Service Program Forms
All students must complete and submit the Service Agreement & Action Plan (only accessible by BMHS students). Student service hours will not be recorded until the Campus Ministry office has received the student's submission. For the 2019 - 2020 school year, this form is due no later than 11:59 pm on October 2, 2019. Students who submit the form after this time will be required to complete additional hours of service.
In order to obtain credit for service hours in the Holy Cross Service Program, the Service Verification Form must be completed and submitted. To complete this verification form, you will need to do the following:
- Find a site/organization on the List of Pre-Approved Opportunities for your grade level. Please contact the organization before volunteering.
- If your service site is not on the List of Pre-Approved Opportunities, you must complete the Approval Request Form on our website and receive approval BEFORE you participate in the service activity in order for completed service to be accepted for credit.
- Complete the top portion of the Service Verification Form. Take this with you when you volunteer.
- When you have completed your service activity, have your service supervisor sign, date, and document the number of hours you volunteered.
- Complete the description of the service you did and sign the bottom.
- Submit the completed verification form to Campus Ministry within 1 month of beginning of your service. Any service done in the summer must be submitted no later than September 27.
If a student wishes to volunteer with an organization not on the List of Pre-Approved Opportunities for his/her grade, the student must submit the Approval Request Form before volunteering. Students that volunteer at activities without prior approval run the risk of their hours being rejected. Approval is only valid during the current school year and for the student submitting the request (anyone else wishing to get approval for the same site must submit their own request).