Updated August 25, 2021
- What reopening stage will be in place when school opens?
- Will students have to wear masks?
- Will students still be required to complete the Magnus app questionnaire each morning?
- Must students be vaccinated to attend school?
- Does my student have to take COVID-19 tests if they are unvaccinated?
- What percentage of BMHS employees and students have been vaccinated?
- What steps will be taken if my child tests positive for COVID-19, or is exposed to someone who tests positive?
- What mitigation measures are being taken by the school to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- May students opt out of in-person learning?
Have you updated your email addresses and phone numbers in Maccess lately? If you are not getting emails from our school offices, it is time to check your contact info in Maccess. You may be missing important school information.
Log into Maccess here and update your info today. Forgot your username or password? Click Forgot Login on that page.
If you have any problems, contact MaccessHelp@bmhs.org
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- State of Maryland
- CDC - Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives; When, How to Wash; Soap & Hand Sanitizers
- Archdiocese of Washington Coronavirus Resources & Information
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease 2019 from the CDC
- Supporting Teenagers and Young Adults During the Coronavirus Crisis by Child Mind Institute
Announcements - Begin at 8:00 AM and broadcast live via ZOOM. The link is available when Students and Parents log into Maccess.
Weekly Updates will be sent directly to email inboxes for all Parents, Students, Faculty and Staff every week on Sunday and will be posted to this page.