Updated August 2022
COVID Update - At the close of last school year we were operating in Stage 3 and we will open the school year in Stage 3 as well, with masking optional. The CDC no longer recommends contact tracing; as a result, we will no longer be able to share COVID exposure emails or weekly infection rates with our community. We will, of course, continue to disinfect our facilities thoroughly and encourage responsible behavior to limit the spread of any illness. We encourage our families to keep their children home if they exhibit any symptoms of illness, including fever, nausea, sore throat, etc. Please reach out to Dr. Jessica Nash with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What reopening stage will be in place when school opens?
- Will students have to wear masks?
- What steps will be taken if my child tests positive for COVID-19, or is exposed to someone who tests positive?
- Must students be vaccinated to attend school?
- What mitigation measures are being taken by the school to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- What should I do if my student is not feeling well?
Have you updated your email addresses and phone numbers in Maccess lately? If you are not getting emails from our school offices, it is time to check your contact info in Maccess. You may be missing important school information.
Log into Maccess here and update your info today. Forgot your username or password? Click Forgot Login on that page.
If you have any problems, contact MaccessHelp@bmhs.org
- Memo from Maryland Department of Health and Department of Education
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- State of Maryland
- CDC - Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives; When, How to Wash; Soap & Hand Sanitizers
- Archdiocese of Washington Coronavirus Resources & Information
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Supporting Teenagers and Young Adults During the Coronavirus Crisis by Child Mind Institute
Announcements - Begin at 8:00 AM and broadcast live via ZOOM. The link is available when Students and Parents log into Maccess.
Weekly Updates will be sent directly to email inboxes for all Parents, Students, Faculty and Staff every week on Sunday and will be posted to this page.