Bishop McNamara High School strives to provide a world class, innovative and college preparatory educational experience that cultivates spiritual, emotional and academic growth for all students.
Each year, Bishop McNamara offers more than $750,000 in financial aid to more than 50% of our student body. Financial Aid is granted based on financial need, while scholarships are awarded primarily based on merit or specific academic requirements.
Please consult the information below for information on the Financial Aid application process or contact Ms. Kendall Isadore, Director of Enrollment Management at email@example.com.
FINANCIAL AID DEADLINE: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2022
- When will I find out if I qualified for financial aid?
- What are the financial aid decisions based on?
- What happens if I miss the financial aid deadline?
- Who do I reach out to if I have difficulties with uploading my documents to the FACTS financial aid application?
- How are Moreau Scholarship recipients selected?
- How are Presidential Scholarship recipients selected?
- How are donor and external scholarship recipients selected?
- How many awards are given for each Donor/External scholarship?