Archdiocese of Washington Tuition Assistance Program
- Offers tuition assistance to Catholic or non-Catholic students applying to or currently enrolled in a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Washington
- Grants are offered on the basis of family need
- Apply (online-only) at TADS Financial Aid & Assessment
- The school code for Bishop McNamara High School in TADS is 51069
- There is an application fee due to TADS at the time of submission
- Archdiocesan financial aid applications for the are due by December 4th.
- For additional information, please go to ADW Tuition Assistance or call the Archdiocesan Manager of Funding & Enrollment at 301-853-5356
The Fitzgerald Program
- The Fitzgerald Program offers tuition assistance to 9th - 12th grade students currently enrolled in or applying to a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Washington Catholic schools. The Fitzgerald award honors students who have proven leadership characteristics that the Catholic Church and Catholic schools wish to foster. Students must demonstrate financial need and show promise as future leaders for our Church and society. Complete applications must be submitted electronically to email@example.com by Friday, December 4, 2020.
- Click here to download an application form.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact the Manager for Funding & Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BMHS Tuition Grant Program
- Bishop McNamara offers financial aid for current students, incoming freshmen, and transfer students of Bishop McNamara High School
- Grants are offered on the basis of financial need
- Apply (online only) at FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Service (see directions below)
- There is an application fee due to FACTS at the time of submission
- Deadline for submission of the application and supporting documentation to FACTS for the BMHS Tuition Grant Program is December 4th for current students and prospective freshmen, and March 12th for transfer students
- If you have questions, please contact Mr. Robert Nolte, Director of Enrollment Management, email@example.com.
- Admissions decisions are independent of financial aid considerations
If you intend to apply for financial aid for the 2021-2022 school year please go to: Online.factsmgt.com/aid. You will first need to create an online account. If you already have a FACTS account click on “Sign In”. Then click on the Start Application button. Also check out Grant & Aid Assessment.
Financial Aid Instructions and Deadlines
*By December 4, 2020 if FACTS does not receive your financial aid application or is missing any of the required supporting documents listed above, your financial aid file is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
Completed financial aid files submitted after December 4, 2020 will be put on our Financial Aid Waitlist and will be processed if and when funds become available.
Please contact FACTS at 866-315-9262 if you have any questions regarding the FACTS financial aid application or how to submit your supporting documents. If you have questions about Bishop McNamara's Financial Aid process, please contact Mr. Robert Nolte, Director of Enrollment Management, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Families must re-apply for financial aid each year. However, unless there is a significant change in demonstrated need, Bishop McNamara is committed to continue providing families with the same level of support as in the previous school year.
Bishop McNamara Family Support Fund
FAMILY SUPPORT FUND INFORMATION
If your family has been financially impacted by the recent economic downturn, please complete the Application for Financial Assistance Family Support Fund at the link below.
Please be as detailed as possible, and use the last field to submit documentation to support your application. We will do all we can to gather data from all families in need, and then to distribute emergency funds based on the resources available to us. The review process will take place once every month. We will notify families as soon as possible. We are in this together! #BMHSFAMILYSUPPORT
Thank you and may God bless you and your family!
The link to apply is: Application for Financial Assistance Family Support Fund