Archdiocese of Washington Tuition Assistance Program
- Offers tuition assistance to Catholic or non-Catholic students applying to or currently enrolled in a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Washington
- Grants are offered on the basis of family need
- Apply (online-only) at TADS Financial Aid & Assessment
- The school code for Bishop McNamara High School in TADS is 51069
- There is an application fee due to TADS at the time of submission
- Archdiocesan financial aid applications for the are due by December 6th.
- For additional information, please go to ADW Tuition Assistance or call the Archdiocesan Manager of Funding & Enrollment at 301-853-5356
BMHS Tuition Grant Program
- Bishop McNamara offers financial aid for current students, incoming freshmen, and transfer students of Bishop McNamara High School
- Grants are offered on the basis of financial need
- Apply (online only) at FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Service (see directions below)
- There is an application fee due to FACTS at the time of submission
- Deadline for submission of the application and supporting documentation to FACTS for the BMHS Tuition Grant Program is December 20th for current students and prospective freshmen, and March 15th for transfer students
- If you have questions, please contact the Business Office.
- Admissions decisions are independent of financial aid considerations
If you intend to apply for financial aid for the 2020-2021 school year please go to: Online.factsmgt.com/aid. You will first need to create an online account. If you already have a FACTS account click on “Sign In”. Then click on the Start Application button. Also check out Grant & Aid Assessment.
Financial Aid Instructions and Deadlines
*By December 20, 2019 if FACTS does not receive your financial aid application or is missing any of the required supporting documents listed above, your financial aid file is considered incomplete and will not be processed.
Completed financial aid files submitted after December 20, 2019 will be put on our Financial Aid Waitlist and will be processed if and when funds become available.
Please contact FACTS at 866-315-9262 if you have any questions regarding the FACTS financial aid application or how to submit your supporting documents. If you have questions about Bishop McNamara's Financial Aid process, please contact Lan.Bui@bmhs.org.
Note: Families must re-apply for financial aid each year. However, unless there is a significant change in demonstrated need, Bishop McNamara is committed to continue providing families with the same level of support as in the previous school year.