Bishop McNamara High School is participating in Do More 24! Join us on June 2nd for this 24-hour celebration of giving, sponsored by The United Way! The link to our donation site is BMHS DoMore24.
As part of Do More 24, BMHS will be hosting a few games to make the event interesting! Throughout the course of the day, we will be holding a "Clash of the Classes" - which Bishop McNamara and La Reine graduating class can raise the most money for our School? Let's find out!
Can't donate this year? No problem! Help us win money from United Way with our "Selfies for Good" games! Throughout the course of the day, we will kick off a three-hour selfie challenge on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Simply print this Do More 24 sign and use it in your selfie, then be sure to tag us and use the #DoMore24 hashtag! Each image MUST contain a different person to be counted for our total.
Thank you for your support of Bishop McNamara High School!
Medical Forms and Documentation have changed for the 2016-17 school year. Starting June 1st, all new medical forms & information will be available via Maccess for parents to complete. It is mandatory that ALL students have these forms completed for 2016-17 school year.
- June 1st - Medical Forms will be available in Maccess
- August 1st - Medical forms due for Students participating in Fall 2016 Sports
- August 15th - Medical forms due for ALL other Students.
- Parent Profile - update in Maccess now (“Update Household Information”) prior to starting online forms
- Cannot log into Maccess? Email Support@bmhs.org.
Summer Camps 2016 - Come join us for an event filled and fun summer at Bishop McNamara High School! The Summer Camp Program will be offering many opportunities and experiences throughout the summer. Academics, Athletics, Fine Arts and Leadership Camps available. For all information and to save your spot, go to Summer Camps.
Summer School - High School Prep, Original Credit, and High School-Level Credit Recovery courses are being offered for BMHS Current Students, Incoming Class of 2020, and Private High School students. Courses run from July 5th through July 29th. Registration starts online May 31st. For more information, go to Summer School.
Welcome Class of 2018!
We will be updating this page with important information, dates, links and documents. Please check back frequently.
8/21 Freshman Student and Parent Orientation | Fine Arts and Athletic Center at 6:30 – 8:30
8/22 Freshman Orientation | 8 AM – 3 PM
8/25 Freshman Seminar Day | 8 AM – 3PM
8/26 Freshman Orientation/Book Day/Yearbook pictures | 8 AM – 3 PM *
*Students must be dressed in full uniform.
Tips and Advice for the first day of class:
- Drop-off and pick-up:
- Drop-off takes place in the back parking lot (not in the front circle). Do not park! The first week of class sees a lot of congestion in the back parking lot. Show up early!
- Pick-up takes place in the back parking lot. Remember, students must be picked up by 3:30 before they must report to after care unless they are with a teacher, coach, or club moderator
- Bring notebooks, pens, and folders to the first day of class! The first day of class is filled with information! Show up prepared!
- Check teacher websites for class material lists. Materials vary from class to class.
- Consider bringing lunch the first week. This can help in settling and adjusting to high school life!
2018 Beginning of the school year reminders:
- 8/28 – First day of class
- All students are required to follow the BMHS Dress Code*
- 9/1 – Labor Day School is Closed
- 9/4 – Freshman Student Council Elections
- 9/4-5 – Fall Musical Auditions
- 9/9 – Club Fair | 3:15
- 9/13- Back to School Dance
- 9/15 – First school wide Liturgy
- 9/18 – Back to School Night | 6 PM – 8 PM
- 9/29-10/3 – Spirit Week
- 10/4 – Homecoming Game/Dance