Welcome Class of 2018!
We will be updating this page with important information, dates, links and documents. Please check back frequently.
8/21 Freshman Student and Parent Orientation | Fine Arts and Athletic Center at 6:30 – 8:30
8/22 Freshman Orientation | 8 AM – 3 PM
8/25 Freshman Seminar Day | 8 AM – 3PM
8/26 Freshman Orientation/Book Day/Yearbook pictures | 8 AM – 3 PM *
*Students must be dressed in full uniform.
Tips and Advice for the first day of class:
- Drop-off and pick-up:
- Drop-off takes place in the back parking lot (not in the front circle). Do not park! The first week of class sees a lot of congestion in the back parking lot. Show up early!
- Pick-up takes place in the back parking lot. Remember, students must be picked up by 3:30 before they must report to after care unless they are with a teacher, coach, or club moderator
- Bring notebooks, pens, and folders to the first day of class! The first day of class is filled with information! Show up prepared!
- Check teacher websites for class material lists. Materials vary from class to class.
- Consider bringing lunch the first week. This can help in settling and adjusting to high school life!
2018 Beginning of the school year reminders:
- 8/28 – First day of class
- All students are required to follow the BMHS Dress Code*
- 9/1 – Labor Day School is Closed
- 9/4 – Freshman Student Council Elections
- 9/4-5 – Fall Musical Auditions
- 9/9 – Club Fair | 3:15
- 9/13- Back to School Dance
- 9/15 – First school wide Liturgy
- 9/18 – Back to School Night | 6 PM – 8 PM
- 9/29-10/3 – Spirit Week
- 10/4 – Homecoming Game/Dance