All Afternoon and Evening Activities, including After-School Study Hall and the Winter Sports Banquet, are canceled for tonight (3/3/15).
We ask that you please pick up your student by 3:30pm this afternoon.
Have a good evening and please be safe driving.
For additional information, go to Weather Closing Policy.
Welcome Class of 2018!
We will be updating this page with important information, dates, links and documents. Please check back frequently.
8/21 Freshman Student and Parent Orientation | Fine Arts and Athletic Center at 6:30 – 8:30
8/22 Freshman Orientation | 8 AM – 3 PM
8/25 Freshman Seminar Day | 8 AM – 3PM
8/26 Freshman Orientation/Book Day/Yearbook pictures | 8 AM – 3 PM *
*Students must be dressed in full uniform.
Tips and Advice for the first day of class:
- Drop-off and pick-up:
- Drop-off takes place in the back parking lot (not in the front circle). Do not park! The first week of class sees a lot of congestion in the back parking lot. Show up early!
- Pick-up takes place in the back parking lot. Remember, students must be picked up by 3:30 before they must report to after care unless they are with a teacher, coach, or club moderator
- Bring notebooks, pens, and folders to the first day of class! The first day of class is filled with information! Show up prepared!
- Check teacher websites for class material lists. Materials vary from class to class.
- Consider bringing lunch the first week. This can help in settling and adjusting to high school life!
2018 Beginning of the school year reminders:
- 8/28 – First day of class
- All students are required to follow the BMHS Dress Code*
- 9/1 – Labor Day School is Closed
- 9/4 – Freshman Student Council Elections
- 9/4-5 – Fall Musical Auditions
- 9/9 – Club Fair | 3:15
- 9/13- Back to School Dance
- 9/15 – First school wide Liturgy
- 9/18 – Back to School Night | 6 PM – 8 PM
- 9/29-10/3 – Spirit Week
- 10/4 – Homecoming Game/Dance