Bishop McNamara High School is participating in Do More 24! Join us on June 2nd for this 24-hour celebration of giving, sponsored by The United Way! The link to our donation site is BMHS DoMore24.
As part of Do More 24, BMHS will be hosting a few games to make the event interesting! Throughout the course of the day, we will be holding a "Clash of the Classes" - which Bishop McNamara and La Reine graduating class can raise the most money for our School? Let's find out!
Can't donate this year? No problem! Help us win money from United Way with our "Selfies for Good" games! Throughout the course of the day, we will kick off a three-hour selfie challenge on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Simply print this Do More 24 sign and use it in your selfie, then be sure to tag us and use the #DoMore24 hashtag! Each image MUST contain a different person to be counted for our total.
Thank you for your support of Bishop McNamara High School!
Medical Forms and Documentation have changed for the 2016-17 school year. Starting June 1st, all new medical forms & information will be available via Maccess for parents to complete. It is mandatory that ALL students have these forms completed for 2016-17 school year.
- June 1st - Medical Forms will be available in Maccess
- August 1st - Medical forms due for Students participating in Fall 2016 Sports
- August 15th - Medical forms due for ALL other Students.
- Parent Profile - update in Maccess now (“Update Household Information”) prior to starting online forms
- Cannot log into Maccess? Email Support@bmhs.org.
Summer Camps 2016 - Come join us for an event filled and fun summer at Bishop McNamara High School! The Summer Camp Program will be offering many opportunities and experiences throughout the summer. Academics, Athletics, Fine Arts and Leadership Camps available. For all information and to save your spot, go to Summer Camps.
Summer School - High School Prep, Original Credit, and High School-Level Credit Recovery courses are being offered for BMHS Current Students, Incoming Class of 2020, and Private High School students. Courses run from July 5th through July 29th. Registration starts online May 31st. For more information, go to Summer School.
Naviance Succeed is an online application designed to guide students through the college search and application process and to allow the Counseling Center to manage the flow of paperwork created during that process. Naviance provides a broad array of capabilities that our teachers, counselors, administrators, and students will use on a daily basis to collaborate, to monitor progress in the search and application process, and to guide each student through challenging academic and career decisions.
All students will receive a Naviance Succeed password, log in instructions and an introduction to the tools available to them in Naviance. They will be expected to use these tools throughout their high school career. Tools available to the students through Naviance include:
- Myers-Briggs testing to determine personality type and possible career interests.
- Resume Builder – To develop a professional-style resume to submit with college or employment applications.
- College Lookup – for researching information about colleges and universities
- College Match – generates a list of colleges that fit a student’s criteria for what they are looking for in a university.
- Statistical analysis of acceptance results for past BMHS students
- College Visits – A list of admissions representatives who will visit BMHS; students may register for the visits via Naviance.
- Scholarship Information – Both local and national scholarships are included.
- Tracking tools for the college paperwork process, including Secondary School Reports, transcripts and recommendations, to ensure deadlines are met.
Click on the blue butterfly on the Naviance Succeed logo above to access the online software login.
View Intro to Naviance PowerPoint slide show for more information.