Join us for a wonderful evening of fun, games, prizes - all to benefit the BMHS Athletics on November 5, 2016 from 6:00 to 11:00 pm at the Greenbelt Marriott in Greenbelt, MD. Order your tickets and get all event details at Casino Night.
Naviance Succeed is an online application designed to guide students through the college search and application process and to allow the Counseling Center to manage the flow of paperwork created during that process. Naviance provides a broad array of capabilities that our teachers, counselors, administrators, and students will use on a daily basis to collaborate, to monitor progress in the search and application process, and to guide each student through challenging academic and career decisions.
All students will receive a Naviance Succeed password, log in instructions and an introduction to the tools available to them in Naviance. They will be expected to use these tools throughout their high school career. Tools available to the students through Naviance include:
- Myers-Briggs testing to determine personality type and possible career interests.
- Resume Builder – To develop a professional-style resume to submit with college or employment applications.
- College Lookup – for researching information about colleges and universities
- College Match – generates a list of colleges that fit a student’s criteria for what they are looking for in a university.
- Statistical analysis of acceptance results for past BMHS students
- College Visits – A list of admissions representatives who will visit BMHS; students may register for the visits via Naviance.
- Scholarship Information – Both local and national scholarships are included.
- Tracking tools for the college paperwork process, including Secondary School Reports, transcripts and recommendations, to ensure deadlines are met.
Click on the blue butterfly on the Naviance Succeed logo above to access the online software login.
View Intro to Naviance PowerPoint slide show for more information.