As you're assembling your holiday lists, we ask that you think of your Bishop McNamara on this #GivingTuesday.
Think back on your fondest memories of Bishop McNamara and join us in supporting our Holy Cross mission during this charitable time of year. Financial donations, be they general donations to the School or donations to a specific program or scholarship, are always appreciated not just by the School, the staff and faculty - but also by the students, through whom the McNamara spirit and Holy Cross traditions will live on.
Thank you for your thoughts this holiday season, and for your generosity this #GivingTuesday - may God continue to bless you and your families!
Information Points of Interest
- Archdiocese of Washington
- Capital Partners for Education
- Assistance for low-income youths
- Academic support and enrichment
- Application deadline is early February 2016
- US Dept of Education Office of Non-Public Education
- State of Maryland Education Pages
- Council for American Private Education
- Why attend private schools
- NAEP Results Analysis
- Reports on Safety and Security Issues
- The Elementary and Secondary Education Act as Reauthorized by the No Child Left Behind Act
- The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 and Benefits to Private School Students and Teachers
- HTML version of a PowerPoint presentation dealing with the No Child Left Behind Act