Welcome back Mustang Students and Families!
Just a couple of important points:
- Calendar for 2016-17 - BMHS, Maroon & Gold Days, Athletics & more
- Bell Schedule for start of 2016-17
- Medical Forms - Due Now - Parents: Log into Maccess and select "Forms"
- Update Household Information - Due Now - Parents: Log into Maccess and select "Update Household Info"
- Forgot your Maccess Username or Password? Go to Retrieve My Username/Password
- Traffic Pattern for Drop Off and Pick Up
- Carpool Info
- Important Dates this first week:
- 8/29 - Class of 2020: Freshman Orientation
- 8/30 - Class of 2020: Book Day/Yearbook Pictures
- 8/31 - Class of '19, '18 &'17: Dean's Mtg/Book Day/Yearbook Pictures
- 9/1 - All Students: First Day of Classes - Maroon A
- 9/2 - All Students: Full Day of Classes - Gold A
- 9/5 - Labor Day: No School
Have a great week, Mustangs!
Mustang For A Day Shadow Visit
What is a Mustang for a Day Shadow Visit?
The best way to experience Bishop McNamara is in person. If you haven't visited our school yet, we'd like to invite you to do so. The purpose of the campus visit is to take a firsthand look at the school's setting and facilities, talk to students, and experience the overall atmosphere.
A special "shadow" visit provides the opportunity for the guest student to spend the entire day with another student. This enables the guest to experience the school, attend classes, meet other students and teachers, and participate in some school activities and functions.
When are visits scheduled?
The Mustang for a Day shadow program runs on select days, September through February. Scheduling for transfer students will occur during January through March (for current 9th and 10th-grade students).
To schedule a visit, go to Mustang for a Day
For more information, contact Mr. Jeffrey Southworth at 301-735-8401 Ext. 102 or email@example.com
Does a visit last all day?
Yes, visitors arrive at 7:45 a.m., and stay with us throughout the entire school day. Student visitors will be our guest for lunch, and will be ready for pickup at 2:30 p.m.
Where do we enter on the day of the visit?
Student visitors arrive through the main entrance in front of the school. Parents should park their cars in the front circle in a visitor spot, enter through the front doors, and check in at the main office. Students must be accompanied by their parent in the morning and must be picked up by a parent or designated adult in the afternoon. (Parents must sign a permission slip for another adult to pick up their students.)
What is the dress for the day of the visit?
All student visitors are asked to wear their school uniform, if applicable; dressy clothes if they don't wear a uniform to school. Please, no T-shirts, jeans or tennis shoes.
Should I bring anything the day of the visit?
You may bring a book, in case there is down time in the class. A lunch pass worth $5 will be provided, but your child may bring a little extra money if desired.
Be sure to check procedures, dates and times for the Admissions Process - see navigation at left.