Welcome back Mustang Students and Families!
Just a couple of important points:
- Calendar for 2016-17 - BMHS, Maroon & Gold Days, Athletics & more
- Bell Schedule for start of 2016-17
- Medical Forms - Due Now - Parents: Log into Maccess and select "Forms"
- Update Household Information - Due Now - Parents: Log into Maccess and select "Update Household Info"
- Forgot your Maccess Username or Password? Go to Retrieve My Username/Password
- Traffic Pattern for Drop Off and Pick Up
- Carpool Info
- Important Dates this first week:
- 8/29 - Class of 2020: Freshman Orientation
- 8/30 - Class of 2020: Book Day/Yearbook Pictures
- 8/31 - Class of '19, '18 &'17: Dean's Mtg/Book Day/Yearbook Pictures
- 9/1 - All Students: First Day of Classes - Maroon A
- 9/2 - All Students: Full Day of Classes - Gold A
- 9/5 - Labor Day: No School
Have a great week, Mustangs!
Bishop McNamara is home to top scholars, award winning teachers, and innovative programs. We would love for you to come see what makes us special in-person! The purpose of the campus visit is to take a firsthand look at the school's setting and facilities, talk to students, and experience the overall atmosphere.
We prefer that the visits are scheduled. Pre-scheduled visits give the Admissions Team an opportunity to set aside time to provide a personalized tour and answer any questions you may have.
You can schedule a visit by emailing the Director of Admissions, Abigail Greer or calling 301-735-8401 ext. 102.