Join us for a wonderful evening of fun, games, prizes - all to benefit the BMHS Athletics on November 5, 2016 from 6:00 to 11:00 pm at the Greenbelt Marriott in Greenbelt, MD. Order your tickets and get all event details at Casino Night.
Tuition and Fees
$2,000 St. Joseph Program Fee for 2016-17
$300 Re-Registration Fee (by 3/11/16)
$400 Late Re-Registration Fee (after 3/11/16)
$350 Annual Book Rental Fee
$200 Graduation Fee (Class of 2017 Only)
Each student must provide his/her own 64GB Apple iPad Air
- Parents may choose to pay tuition in full, per semester or 10 monthly payments, after Registration Fee is paid.
- Annual Payment Plan: One Payment by July 1st for a $250 discount - must include Book Rental Fee and Graduation Fee (if applicable)
- Semester Payment Plan: Two Semester Payments by July 1st and January 15th for $50.00 discount deducted from each payment - must include Book Rental Fee and Graduation Fee (if applicable)
- Monthly Payment Plan - Ten Payments with installments beginning in July and ending April (after registration fee is paid), with automatic withdrawal from your bank account or charge to your credit card by arrangement with FACTS Tuition Management. On-line FACTS Agreement must be completed by April 15, 2016 (annual processing fee via FACTS automatic withdrawal). For more information, go to FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment.
- Flynn & O'Hara
- The Carousel
- BMHS Mustang Shop and Bookstore - for PE Uniforms, sweaters, vest, ties, women's knee high socks, books, and spirit wear
Parent Service Hours
- 10 Parent Service Hours per family per academic year are required. (If unable to fulfill this requirement, donation of $30 per service hour must be made to the school.).
- Go to Parent's Club for more information about Volunteer Opportunities, Hours Look-Up, Meetings and more.
Archdiocese of Washington Tuition Assistance Program
- Offers tuition assistance to Catholic or non-Catholic students applying to or currently enrolled in a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Washington
- Grants are offered on the basis of family need
- Apply (online-only) at TADS Financial Aid & Assessment
- The school code for Bishop McNamara High School in TADS is 51069
- There is a $34.00 application fee due at the time of submission
- Archdiocesan financial aid applications for the 2016-17 academic year are due by December 5th.
- For additional information, please go to ADW Tuition Assistance or call the Archdiocesan Manager of Funding & Enrollment at 301-853-5356
BMHS Tuition Grant Program
- Bishop McNamara offers financial aid for current students, incoming freshmen, and transfer students of Bishop McNamara High School
- Grants are offered on the basis of financial need
- Apply (on-line only) at FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Service
- There is a $30.00 application fee due at the time of submission
- Deadline for submission of the application and supporting documentation to FACTS for the BMHS Tuition Grant Program is December 15th for prospective freshmen and March 15th for transfer students
- If you have questions, please contact Peggy Ball, Chief Financial Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-455-9602
- Admissions decisions are independent of financial aid considerations.
Bishop McNamara High School offers scholarship opportunities through the school as well as providing information for some excellent sources of high school funding.
Go to Scholarships.