Tuition and Fees
$2,000 St. Joseph Program Fee for 2015-16
$300 Re-Registration Fee (by 3/10/15)
$400 Late Re-Registration Fee (after 3/10/15)
$350 Annual Book Rental Fee
$200 Graduation Fee (Class of 2016 Only)
Each student must provide his/her own 32GB Apple iPad Air
- Parents may choose to pay tuition in full, per semester or 10 monthly payments, after Registration Fee is paid.
- Annual Payment Plan: One Payment by July 1st for a $250 discount - must include Book Rental Fee and Graduation Fee (if applicable)
- Semester Payment Plan: Two Semester Payments by July 1st and January 15th for $50.00 discount deducted from each payment - must include Book Rental Fee and Graduation Fee (if applicable)
- Monthly Payment Plan - Ten Payments with installments beginning in July (through FACTS Management Company for $43.00 fee) automatic withdrawal from bank account or charge credit card (option incurs additional convenience charge) on the 1st, 5th, 15th or 20th of the month, or twice per month of an additional fee. Arrangements may be made by at FACTS.
- For more information, go to FACTS Brochure.
- Uniforms are purchased through Flynn & O'Hara or Carousel.
- 10 Parent Service Hours per family per academic year are required. (If unable to fulfill this requirement, donation of $30 per service hour must be made to the school.). Go to Parent Volunteer for more information about:
- Service Hour Info & Form
- Parent Service Hour Look Up
- Contact Mrs. Alice Case at 301-735-8401 Ext. 122 or Alice.Case@bmhs.org.
Archdiocese of Washington Tuition Assistance Program
- Offers tuition assistance to Catholic or non-Catholic students applying to or currently enrolled in a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Washington
- Grants are offered on the basis of family need
- Apply (online-only) at TADS Financial Aid & Assessment
- The school code for Bishop McNamara High School in TADS is 51069
- There is a $34.00 application fee due at the time of submission
- Archdiocesan financial aid applications for the 2015-2016 academic year are due by December 5, 2014
- For additional information, please go to ADW Tuition Assistance or call the Archdiocesan Manager of Funding & Enrollment at 301-853-5356
BMHS Tuition Grant Program
- Bishop McNamara offers financial aid for current students, incoming freshmen, and transfer students of Bishop McNamara High School
- Grants are offered on the basis of financial need
- Apply (on-line only) at FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Service
- There is a $30.00 application fee due at the time of submission
- Deadline for submission of the application and supporting documentation to FACTS for the BMHS Tuition Grant Program is December 15th for prospective freshmen and March 15th for transfer students
- If you have questions, please contact Peggy Ball, Chief Financial Officer, at email@example.com or 240-455-9602
- Admissions decisions are independent of financial aid considerations
Bishop McNamara High School offers scholarship opportunities through the school as well as providing information for some excellent sources of high school funding. Go to Scholarships.