Tuition and Fees
2017-2018 (for Class of 2021)
|Registration Fee (Class of 2021) Due by 3/10/17||$450|
|Annual Book Rental Fee||$350
|St. Joseph Program Fee||$2,000|
|St. Joseph Program Maintenance Fee||$500|
Additional Financial Information
Parents may choose to pay tuition in full, per semester or 10 monthly payments, after Registration Fee is paid.
Annual Payment Plan (after registration fee is paid):
Must include Book Rental Fee, Technology Fee, and be received on or before July 1, 2017
- Class of 2021: $15,440 ($15,690 less $250 discount)
Semester Payment Plan (after registration/re-registration fee paid):
Must include Book Rental Fee, Technology Fee, and be received on or before July 1, 2017 and on or before January 15, 2018
- Class of 2021: $7,795 ($7,845 less $50 discount)
Monthly Payment Plan:
Ten Payments with installments beginning in July (through FACTS Management Company for fee) automatic withdrawal from bank account or charge credit card. Arrangements may be made by going to FACTS.
- Uniforms are purchased through Flynn & O'Hara, The Carousel or The Mustang Shop and Bookstore.
- 10 Parent Service Hours per family per academic year are required. (If unable to fulfill this requirement, donation of $30 per service hour must be made to the school.). For more information, forms, and Parent Service Hour Look-up, go to Parent Volunteers in the Parent Portal (Parent Portal will be available to new parents by May 2017)
- Each student is required to possess his/her own Apple iPad Air (64GB minimum) for classroom use prior to the first day of classes
Archdiocese of Washington Tuition Assistance Program
- Offers tuition assistance to Catholic or non-Catholic students applying to or currently enrolled in a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Washington
- Grants are offered on the basis of family need
- Apply (online-only) at TADS Financial Aid & Assessment
- The school code for Bishop McNamara High School in TADS is 51069
- There is a $34.00 application fee due at the time of submission
- Archdiocesan financial aid applications for the 2017-18 academic year are due by December 2nd.
- For additional information, please go to ADW Tuition Assistance or call the Archdiocesan Manager of Funding & Enrollment at 301-853-5356
BMHS Tuition Grant Program
- Bishop McNamara offers financial aid for current students, incoming freshmen, and transfer students of Bishop McNamara High School
- Grants are offered on the basis of financial need
- Apply (on-line only) at FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Service
- There is a $30.00 application fee due at the time of submission
- Deadline for submission of the application and supporting documentation to FACTS for the BMHS Tuition Grant Program is December 15th for prospective freshmen and March 15th for transfer students
- If you have questions, please contact Patricia Garber, Director of Enrollment Management, Financial Aid and Scholarships.
- Admissions decisions are independent of financial aid considerations.
Bishop McNamara High School offers scholarship opportunities through the school as well as providing information for some excellent sources of high school funding.
Go to Scholarships.