Bishop McNamara High School is participating in Do More 24! Join us on June 2nd for this 24-hour celebration of giving, sponsored by The United Way! The link to our donation site is BMHS DoMore24.
As part of Do More 24, BMHS will be hosting a few games to make the event interesting! Throughout the course of the day, we will be holding a "Clash of the Classes" - which Bishop McNamara and La Reine graduating class can raise the most money for our School? Let's find out!
Can't donate this year? No problem! Help us win money from United Way with our "Selfies for Good" games! Throughout the course of the day, we will kick off a three-hour selfie challenge on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Simply print this Do More 24 sign and use it in your selfie, then be sure to tag us and use the #DoMore24 hashtag! Each image MUST contain a different person to be counted for our total.
Thank you for your support of Bishop McNamara High School!
Medical Forms and Documentation have changed for the 2016-17 school year. Starting June 1st, all new medical forms & information will be available via Maccess for parents to complete. It is mandatory that ALL students have these forms completed for 2016-17 school year.
- June 1st - Medical Forms will be available in Maccess
- August 1st - Medical forms due for Students participating in Fall 2016 Sports
- August 15th - Medical forms due for ALL other Students.
- Parent Profile - update in Maccess now (“Update Household Information”) prior to starting online forms
- Cannot log into Maccess? Email Support@bmhs.org.
Summer Camps 2016 - Come join us for an event filled and fun summer at Bishop McNamara High School! The Summer Camp Program will be offering many opportunities and experiences throughout the summer. Academics, Athletics, Fine Arts and Leadership Camps available. For all information and to save your spot, go to Summer Camps.
Summer School - High School Prep, Original Credit, and High School-Level Credit Recovery courses are being offered for BMHS Current Students, Incoming Class of 2020, and Private High School students. Courses run from July 5th through July 29th. Registration starts online May 31st. For more information, go to Summer School.
Tuition and Fees
$2,000 St. Joseph Program Fee for 2016-17
$300 Re-Registration Fee (by 3/11/16)
$400 Late Re-Registration Fee (after 3/11/16)
$350 Annual Book Rental Fee
$200 Graduation Fee (Class of 2017 Only)
Each student must provide his/her own 32GB Apple iPad Air
- Parents may choose to pay tuition in full, per semester or 10 monthly payments, after Registration Fee is paid.
- Annual Payment Plan: One Payment by July 1st for a $250 discount - must include Book Rental Fee and Graduation Fee (if applicable)
- Semester Payment Plan: Two Semester Payments by July 1st and January 15th for $50.00 discount deducted from each payment - must include Book Rental Fee and Graduation Fee (if applicable)
- Monthly Payment Plan - Ten Payments with installments beginning in July and ending April (after registration fee is paid), with automatic withdrawal from your bank account or charge to your credit card by arrangement with FACTS Tuition Management. On-line FACTS Agreement must be completed by April 15, 2016 (annual processing fee via FACTS automatic withdrawal). For more information, go to FACTS Payment Plans and Grant & Aid Financial Needs Assessment.
- Flynn & O'Hara
- The Carousel
- BMHS Mustang Shop and Bookstore - for PE Uniforms, sweaters, vest, ties, women's knee high socks, books, and spirit wear
Parent Service Hours
- 10 Parent Service Hours per family per academic year are required. (If unable to fulfill this requirement, donation of $30 per service hour must be made to the school.).
- Go to Parent's Club for more information about Volunteer Opportunities, Hours Look-Up, Meetings and more.
Archdiocese of Washington Tuition Assistance Program
- Offers tuition assistance to Catholic or non-Catholic students applying to or currently enrolled in a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Washington
- Grants are offered on the basis of family need
- Apply (online-only) at TADS Financial Aid & Assessment
- The school code for Bishop McNamara High School in TADS is 51069
- There is a $34.00 application fee due at the time of submission
- Archdiocesan financial aid applications for the 2016-17 academic year are due by December 5th.
- For additional information, please go to ADW Tuition Assistance or call the Archdiocesan Manager of Funding & Enrollment at 301-853-5356
BMHS Tuition Grant Program
- Bishop McNamara offers financial aid for current students, incoming freshmen, and transfer students of Bishop McNamara High School
- Grants are offered on the basis of financial need
- Apply (on-line only) at FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment Service
- There is a $30.00 application fee due at the time of submission
- Deadline for submission of the application and supporting documentation to FACTS for the BMHS Tuition Grant Program is December 15th for prospective freshmen and March 15th for transfer students
- If you have questions, please contact Peggy Ball, Chief Financial Officer, at email@example.com or 240-455-9602
- Admissions decisions are independent of financial aid considerations.
Bishop McNamara High School offers scholarship opportunities through the school as well as providing information for some excellent sources of high school funding.
Go to Scholarships.