Bishop McNamara High School offers our students a 21st century renaissance education, which includes:
- Relevant and rigorous college-preparatory curriculum
- 163 courses
- STEM initiatives along with the Arts (STEAM)
- 17 Advanced Placement Courses
- 50 Honors Courses
- 8 different Modern and Classical Languages
- Online Classrooms with Learning Management Systems
- iPad 1:1 program and Technology Integration
- Offerings of e-Learning Online Courses
- Dual Enrollment Program for college credit
- Award Winning Fine Arts Program - most extensive in DC Area
- Unique Opportunities for Spiritual Deepening and Community Service
- Athletic Program - 20 sports competing in highly competitive WCAC
- International & Domestic Travel Opportunities available to all students
In addition, 100% of Bishop McNamara graduates went on to colleges and universities all over the country, earning over $19,023,262 in scholarships and aid.
Feel free to peruse our Admissions pages and make special note of dates and deadlines. Come visit our school as a "Mustang for a Day."
Contact Mrs. Garber, Director of Admissions, Email or 301-735-8401 Ext. 113; Jeffrey Southworth, Associate Director of Admissions, Email or 301-735-8401 Ext. 102; or Herman Gloster, Assistant Director of Admissions, Email.
Thank you for your interest in our school and welcome to our family!