Summer Camps 2016 - Come join us for an event filled and fun summer at Bishop McNamara High School! The Summer Camp Program will be offering many opportunities and experiences throughout the summer. Academics, Athletics, Fine Arts and Leadership Camps available. For all information and to save your spot, go to Summer Camps.
Summer School - High School Prep, Original Credit, and High School-Level Credit Recovery courses are being offered for BMHS Current Students, Incoming Class of 2020, and Private High School students. Courses run from July 5th through July 29th. Registration starts online May 31st. For more information, go to Summer School.
Bishop McNamara High School offers our students a 21st century renaissance education, which includes:
- Relevant and rigorous college-preparatory curriculum
- 163 courses
- STEM initiatives along with the Arts (STEAM)
- 17 Advanced Placement Courses
- 50 Honors Courses
- 8 different Modern and Classical Languages
- Online Classrooms with Learning Management Systems
- iPad 1:1 program and Technology Integration
- Offerings of e-Learning Online Courses
- Dual Enrollment Program for college credit
- Award Winning Fine Arts Program - most extensive in DC Area
- Unique Opportunities for Spiritual Deepening and Community Service
- Athletic Program - 20 sports competing in highly competitive WCAC
- International & Domestic Travel Opportunities available to all students
In addition, 100% of Bishop McNamara graduates went on to colleges and universities all over the country, earning over $19,023,262 in scholarships and aid.
Feel free to peruse our Admissions pages and make special note of dates and deadlines. Come visit our school as a "Mustang for a Day."
Contact Mrs. Garber, Director of Admissions, Email or 301-735-8401 Ext. 113; Jeffrey Southworth, Associate Director of Admissions, Email or 301-735-8401 Ext. 102; or Herman Gloster, Assistant Director of Admissions, Email.
Thank you for your interest in our school and welcome to our family!