After School Program
Classes at Bishop McNamara High School end at 3:05 p.m., at which time, students are to leave campus unless they are actively participating in an extracurricular activity. All students not picked up by 3:30 p.m. and not under the direct supervision of a coach, club moderator or teacher are considered to be under the supervision of the After-School Program. These students must sign in to the After-School Program location and will be charged $10.00 for the day starting at 4:00 p.m. This is a flat fee, and will be charged regardless of the amount of time the student remains in the program location.
Families planning to use this service on a regular basis may pre-pay a $700 yearly fee or a $400 semester fee. Yearly and first semester payments are due on or before September 15, 2017. Second semester fees are due by January 12, 2018.
After School Study Hall accounts must be paid in full on a monthly basis to the Business Office or at
Complete all information on the Registration Form below for students who will be attending the After School Study Program.
Students and families making use of this after school service must follow these procedures:
1. The location will be open from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. to provide for an After-School Program for students who are waiting for transportation home. This service is provided by the school at the end of the normal school day and adult supervision will be provided.
2. School rules and regulations, including the dress code, will be enforced by the adult(s) supervising the After-School Program.
3. No one may leave the designated location without the permission of the adult supervisor.
4. All students will be responsible for the cleanliness of the area around their seats.
5. Parents must come into the school and report to the After-School Program location pick up their child and sign him/her out. Students will not be allowed to stand in the halls outside the Andy Mona Student Center or wait in the rear parking lots for rides. Students who are in violation of this rule will first receive a Saturday detention, and a phone call will be made to the student’s parents. Subsequent violations may result in suspension and revocation of the student’s ability to remain on campus after 3:30 p.m.
6. Students remaining in the After-School Program after 6:00 p.m. will be assessed an additional $2.00 per minute until picked-up.
7. The right to attend the After-School Program may be revoked for students who do not comply with these policies or for those who continue to remain on campus after 6:00 p.m.