Students taking the August 26 SAT at Bishop McNamara High School should park in the Mt. Calvary Catholic Church and school parking lot and enter the building through Bishop McNamara's front doors, located just off the circular drive. Parents should drop off and pick up students from the Mount Calvary parking lot as well.
After School Program
All students who are to be picked up after 3:30 p.m. must wait for their rides following the procedures for the After School Study Hall program. Under no circumstances may these students leave campus between dismissal time at 2:50 p.m. and the time they are picked up by a parent/guardian. Any student remaining on campus after 3:30 p.m. who is not participating in a school activity supervised by an adult must report to the After School Study Hall location. Each student who reports to After School Study Hall will be charged a fee of $5.00 per day beginning at 4:00 until 6:00 p.m. This is a flat fee and will be charged regardless of the amount of time the student spends in the study hall location. If a student is not picked up before 6:00 p.m., a charge of $2.00 per minute will be assessed until the student is retrieved and signed out. Individuals picking up students from the After School Program must enter the building and personally sign out each student being taken from the premises.
Families planning to use this service on a regular basis may pre-pay. Invoices will be mailed to each family’s home. The following rates will apply for the 2016/2017 school year:
- Daily Rate: $5.00 for students not regularly attending study hall is assessed between the hours of 4:00 and 6:00 p.m.
- Semester: $175.00 per quarter due on or before:
- September 16, 2016 for Quarter 1
- November 11, 2016 for Quarter 2
- February 10, 2017 for Quarter 3
- April 7, 2017 for Quarter 4
- Semester: $300.00 per semester due on or before September 16, 2016
- Yearly Rate: $500.00 due on or before September 16, 2016
- After School Study Hall accounts must be paid in full on a monthly basis to the Business Office or at
- The study hall location will be open from 3:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. to provide for an After School Study Hall for students who are waiting for transportation home. This is a service provided by the school as an extension of the normal school day and supervised structured activities will be provided in addition to study time.
- School rules and regulations will be enforced by adults supervising the program.
- Attendance is recorded. No one may leave the study hall room without the permission of the adult supervisor.
- All students will be responsible for the cleanliness of the area around their seats.
- Parents must come into the school study hall room to pick up and sign out their child and may be asked to show identification before the child is released. Students will not be allowed to stand in the halls outside the cafeteria/library or wait in the rear parking lot for rides. No student is permitted to leave campus to wait for a ride at an off-campus location. Students who are in violation of this rule will first receive a Saturday detention, and a phone call will be made to the student’s parents. The next violation will result in a suspension.
- The right to attend the After School Study Hall may be revoked for students who continue to remain on campus after 6:00 p.m.
Complete all information on the Registration Form below for students who will be attending the After School Study Program.