Our annual Open House will be held on Sunday, October 29 from 11AM - 2PM. Prospective families are welcome to attend the Open House or any other Admissions event this fall to learn more about Bishop McNamara High School. You may register for this event here.
We will also be holding information nights during the week on September 27, October 12, and November 29. You can find registration for Information Nights here.
The Saint Joseph's Program meets the needs of students with diagnosed learning needs in a fully inclusive setting. Information nights to share the specifics about this program will be held twice in the fall. Please RSVP for these events here.
- Concurrent College Enrollment Program
- 17 Advanced Placement Courses
- Challenging College Preparatory Curriculum
- 163 courses offered, the options inside the classrooms are extensive: American Sign Language, Broadcast Journalism, Fiction into Film, Cisco Network Administration, Anatomy & Physiology, AP Psychology, AP Studio Art 2D Photography, AP Calculus
- Coaches and representatives from 20 Washington Catholic Athletic Conference (WCAC) teams
- Become a part of a rich athletic tradition that will allow student-athletes to grow athletically, academically, and spiritually.
- Make friendships that will last a life time!
- The award-winning Jazz Band
- Our many talented vocalists
- Our Dance studios and practice facilities
- Various dance classes in action
- Our visual art studio
- Halls lined with student art
- The set construction for the upcoming student musical
- 50+ clubs and organizations offered after school
- ACE (Architecture, Construction and Engineering), Aviation, Scuba, Filipino-American Cultural Enlightenment.....and much more!