You have 1 PagePop. View
Welcome back Mustang Students and Families!
Just a couple of important points:
- Calendar for 2016-17 - BMHS, Maroon & Gold Days, Athletics & more
- Bell Schedule for start of 2016-17
- Medical Forms - Due Now - Parents: Log into Maccess and select "Forms"
- Update Household Information - Due Now - Parents: Log into Maccess and select "Update Household Info"
- Forgot your Maccess Username or Password? Go to Retrieve My Username/Password
- Traffic Pattern for Drop Off and Pick Up
- Carpool Info
- Important Dates this first week:
- 8/29 - Class of 2020: Freshman Orientation
- 8/30 - Class of 2020: Book Day/Yearbook Pictures
- 8/31 - Class of '19, '18 &'17: Dean's Mtg/Book Day/Yearbook Pictures
- 9/1 - All Students: First Day of Classes - Maroon A
- 9/2 - All Students: Full Day of Classes - Gold A
- 9/5 - Labor Day: No School
Have a great week, Mustangs!
We look forward to welcoming you to Open House on November 13, 2016 from 12:30-4:00pm
Where is Mighty Mac?
What You Will Experience at Our Open House
Open House is an annual tradition at Bishop McNamara High School. The School opens its doors to interested students and parents so they may experience the welcoming, exhilarating community where opportunities abound!
- Concurrent College Enrollment Program
- 17 Advanced Placement Courses
- Challenging College Preparatory Curriculum
- 163 courses offered, the options inside the classrooms are extensive: American Sign Language, Broadcast Journalism, Fiction into Film, Cisco Network Administration, Anatomy & Physiology, AP Psychology, AP Studio Art 2D Photography, AP Calculus
- Coaches and representatives from 20 Washington Catholic Athletic Conference (WCAC) teams
- Become a part of a rich athletic tradition that will allow student-athletes to grow athletically, academically, and spiritually.
- Make friendships that will last a life time!
- The award-winning Jazz Band
- Our many talented vocalists
- Our Dance studios and practice facilities
- Various dance classes in action
- Our visual art studio
- Halls lined with student art
- The set construction for the upcoming student musical
- 50+ clubs and organizations offered after school
- ACE (Architecture, Construction and Engineering), Aviation, Scuba, Filipino-American Cultural Enlightenment.....and much more!